This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Garland Treatment Center also referred to as GTC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- Personally identifiable information collected from your contact through the web site and how it is to be used and with whom.
- What options are available to you concerning the use of your data.
- The security process in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How to correct any erroneous information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. GTC will have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email and or other direct contact. We do not sell or rent this information.
GTC uses your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted the facility. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our agency.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may choose to withdraw any future contacts from us at any time. This can be done by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/alter any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express concerns you may have about the use of your information.
We make every effort to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your data is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific duty (for example, billing or customer service) are given access to your personal information. The computers/servers in which we store your personal information is kept in a secure environment.